Life Of Navin

Random Musings, Random Bullshit.

kc

Welcome To My Planet!!

Greetings Dudes/Dudettes/Weirdos whose idea of a fun packed afternoon is coding a C++ program which generates a random number between one and one septillion..... Huh??


Well anyway I'm Navin Pai, also known as Madmax when I'm online and I've just completed my 14th year in school (12th Standard)..... and that signifies the end of school in this place tht i come from.... INDIA!!

This blog is, for me atleast, a way to vent out my feelings, and make my voice heard, on topics that I find important, which range from Space Tech to Philosophy, Quantum Computing to Friday Flicks, Friends And Family to Technological Brilliance, Network Security to Fulltoo Timepass. At the same time, this blog is my way of defining myself to the world. In case you wondered, I consider myself as a Student/Dude/Philosopher/Genius/Internet Moron, not necessarily in that order!!

Enuf Said!! I hope you'll hang around over the next, god knows how many, days weeks years and join me on my journey through life through my words. Hope you'll read all my upcoming posts, which I promise (fingers crossed) will not be as boooooring as this one (or as lame!! :)).


SO ENJOY!!!!
cheers!!

0 comments :

Prologue

Finally after all these years, here's to the beginning of what was there, what is there and hopefully what will remain!! So here are my thoughts & words -Online!!

Blog Archive